SUPPORT - FROM THE HOTILNE TO IN SITE
In case of a technical question or problem our service team will be pleased to support you.
Per multilingual hotline in English, German, French, Polish, Romanian and Arabic we will directly put you through to the responsible colleague.
Our team will be there for you, whether on the phone, via online support or on site!
KNOW HOW - X-RAY TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
Trained by long years of experience with our products, our Team is well equipped to find fast and long-term solutions for you. To guarantee the best care of your concern, we got specialists for each area.
|Kai Volkenborn||Head of Service Department|
|Michael Piecha||x-ray processors & systems|
|Constantin Gatej||generators & systems|
|Abdellah Harradi||detectors & software & systems|
GUIDANCE - THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOU
Even with a complex concern - we will not let you deal with it alone!
Living the motto "Nothing is impossible!" we will find a suitable and individual solution together with you.
The colleagues of Service and Sales department will be there for guidance.
QUALITY - MADE IN GERMANY
To always guarantee the best quality, is a lived standard at PROTEC!
Our employees are regulary trained in the handling of our new and existing products.
The steps of order processing, for example our exact final quality check, are certified yearly.
Free software updates and steady contact with you, contribute to finding problems before they appear!
INSTALLATION - REMOTE MAINTENACE AND ON SITE SUPPORT
While installing your PROTEC system we are glad to answer your questions by phone.
Sometimes more support is needed, in this case our support will be there for you with an online intrusion.
Optional we also offer you to book one ouf our technicians for an on site commitment:
- on site support by PROTEC for the installation of a PROTEC x-ray system or DR-Upgrade
- use our tecnician as the perfect complement to your trained installation specialist and benefit from our expertise
- on site support by PROTEC for application of a PROTEC x-ray system or DR- Upgrade
- our experts train the end user in using our products efficiently and adapt their favorite workflow to the software
- Webinars as individual compact training
For further information, please contact us!
WORKSHOPS - AT PROTEC, ONLINE, ON SITE
To train you optimally for the maintanace of our systems is our goal.
Therfore a free of charge 4 - day training is a must have.
- also a refreshing update training have to be paticipated every 3 years
- individual trainings are available on request
- software trainings in webinar format are also available
Scheduled training dates are shown here: