Outstanding safety features – one of the many advantages of PROTEC X-ray systems.
A modern and efficient X-ray system is not only characterized by pure performance values such as the number of kW of the generator or the pixel value of the detector. But we understand it to mean much more: for example equipping of the system with various safety features. Among others, PROTEC offers:
- Fail Safe: Switch in the Bucky, which is coupled to the CONAXX 2 software and only allows exposure only when the detector is inserted
- Hardware and software controlled tube angle monitoring to check whether the tube angle matches the selected application
- Grid detection with CONAXX 2 coupling (e.g. for PRS 500B with warning if SID does not match the inserted grid)
- Memory monitoring of the hard disk and RAM monitoring by CONAXX 2 Software
- Auto-stitching solution with a software-controlled workflow that doesn’t even allow for user errors
Depending on the model and customer-specific configuration, these and other safety functions are available from PROTEC and make X-ray examinations even easier. Contact us directly for further detailed information – also at the ECR in Vienna (July 13-17, PROTEC booth in Expo X4, No. 410) or the FIME in Miami (July 27-29, PROTEC booth E59 in the German Pavilion area).